Saturday, January 5, 2019

I've Added a Tab for Brown Pedigree & Cameos

This is the first step in fulfilling my commitment to post about my ancestors!
Since not everyone has a copy of my 2019 calendar where I made that commitment, I thought I should begin by posting the twelve calendar pages.  I have added them as a tab (above) and you can access them here:
https://aneatabee.blogspot.com/p/brown-pedigree.html

I have also suggested that you may wish to scroll down and enter your email ('Follow by Email').  I will forward this 1st post to family members; to receive further posts, please sign up - that way you can choose whether to hear these stories in your inbox!

The January page (included at the above location) features Jack Alan Brown, Sr:
(...as always, click on the above image in order to see a larger version, which you can read!)

The above photo tells you that Daddy served in the US Navy, as well as telling you a little about his ancestors.

Would you like to hear about his earliest entrepreneur experience?  or the time he laughed his way through a school concert?  Stay tuned for those stories and more, beginning next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment